3.21.2012

target says color changes everything

I've spent plenty of time highlighting the neatnesses of other companies.  It is about time I show some home-crowd favoritism and talk about Target.

Target released a full blown spring marketing campaign all around color ("color changes everything"), and while it has nothing to do with food (I work in grocery at Target), it does make me say, "awesome".  It also makes me say, "That commercial was brilliant; the colors, the music, and the touch of parkour really came together to make a timely and relevant message that was hard to ignore, not to mention the..." well, you get the point.  I like it, and I think it is amazing and fun, and I am now sharing it with you:

commercial:


Jason Wu (exclusive design partner) commercial:xx


In store marketing:




No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, add your thoughts to my house