6.11.2012

geico made me laugh again. finally.

Geico,

It has been a while since your commercials have made me laugh.  A long while.  Remember that funny woodchuck commercial - "Hey you woodchucks! Stop chuckin' my wood!" - no? yes? Anyway, it has been a while since I got a good chuckle out of your commercials, but this new one with a possum got me.  Unfortunately, not because this commercial is necessarily better than your other's of recent, but because I lived two years in the south, and you nailed possums... just nailed 'em.

So enjoy, you fellow understanders of possums:


I am curious though... how is it that insurance becomes the industry that lends itself to funny commercials?  Hey, I need someone to be there for me, no matter what.  I know, who made me laugh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, add your thoughts to my house